Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14 2009 - YVANNE

Hey guys!

So I know I'm not Lynel Pobre, but she asked me if I can possibly do the scribe for her instead because she's stuck doing a thousand word essay due to procrastination! Good luck to her .

Anyways, there's really not much that we did today. Our whole class was dedicated to writing our Electric and Magnetic Fields test. I guess I'm just here for a couple of reminders and such.

Mrs. K handed out a couple of sheets for Magnetism. We should probably read through the booklet so we have an idea of what this unit will be about. There's also a Study Guide for Magnetism if you guys wanted to start on that (although the answers are in the green book, you can probably find them elsewhere!)

Do not forget our exam date!
Physics 30S Exam: January 26 2009 Monday

I think this is a great time to start looking through everything we've learned so that we do not end up scrambling at crunch time!

going going ... GONE!






ohh the scribe for tomorrow will be.. LORENZ BRUCAL cause he wants extra marks.
buahah . (:

-ydandan

No comments: