Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Video mr.same same

Hi! Everyone...it's me Larlyn014 your scribe for today's class...

Today!

We watch a video of mr. same same..I think that's what they call him....anyways...it's about Inertia force.

INERTIA FORCE
  • Inertia in other words mass
  • Mass in other words Matter

Note: If you have an arrow with a bow then shot it. What's keeping the arrow moving? There's no any things that keeping it moving Inertia that make who make it move by itself.

Sorry that's the only I remember on what we just watch. And I remember there's another example he shows to prove things more clearly.

After watching that Mrs. Kozoris let us finished the worksheet she gave from yesterdays class.That's all for today.

Im really sorry I didn't explain things more clearly. I was trying to find video to clear things up and this is what I found

Here's another one.....example of Newton's First Law

THE INERTIA

Next scribe Intrepid ^_^

No comments: